Thank you, anon-who-is-totally-not-a-certain-proto-doc. You’re very sweet. I’m fine! Just a reflective moment.
So like-all-good-lions tagged me to do this thing.
1. The Happiest Town in Town - Young Frankenstein (OBC)
2. 赤触 - ナイトメア
3. 鎮魂の歌 - 陰陽座
4. Doubt - hide with Spread Beaver
5. Rosier - Luna Sea
6. Don’t Stop Believing - Glee Cast
7. Onward and Upward - Frozen Soundtrack
8. Rent - Rent (OBC)
9. Don’t Cry for Me Argentina - Evita (Madonna)
10. Back at the Barricade - Les Miserables (10th Anniversary Concert)
Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me
You think I’m not a goddess?